- Reading a report
To hire or not to hire? 2 min
Review a background report in a minute and a half 1 min
Candidate and report information 1 min
Reviewing "Clear" and "Consider" screenings 2 min
- Which records will (or won't) you see?
Lookback periods 5 min
Reportability laws 3 min
- Individualized assessment
Individualized Assessment 2 min
The EEOC's guidelines on individualized assessment 4 min
"Show your work" laws 1 min
Checkr's Individualized Assessment tool 2 min
- Course wrap-up
Recap & next steps
Assess a Background Check Report
Interpret a report and make decisions about how to proceed.
Interpret a background report and make decisions about how to proceed.
You'll learn how to:
- Read and interpret the information in a background check report
- Determine why you may or may not see certain information in a report
- Assess charges in a background report and use Checkr's individualized assessment tools
- Comply with the EEOC's guidelines and other individualized assessment laws