A Friendly Reminder
- Fair Hiring and the Equal Opportunity Employment Commission (EEOC)
Fair Hiring and the EEOC
Fair Hiring and the EEOC Course Feedback
Understanding Fair Hiring and the EEOC
Make your hiring process fairer and more compliant with anti-discrimination laws by understanding the EEOC guidelines.
Think you're just following company policy? More than likely, those policies were crafted to support compliance with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and local Ban the Box laws that governs multiple aspects of the hiring process, including how background checks are used.
This course is designed to meet you where you are:
- Start by determining what you already know by taking a short self-assessment
- Target only those topics where you have gaps in your knowledge (or, complete it)
- Complete interactive lessons on each topic area
- Confirm your new knowledge with a scenario-based Check for Understanding
Here, you'll learn how to:
- Make your processes more compliant with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission's guidance
- Comply with state and local Ban the Box laws, salary bans, and other similar laws
Learn how to comply with the EEOC guidelines (12 min or less)